HFS utilizes Tier 1 Warehouse Management System (WMS), Manhattan Associates, and takes several careful steps to ensure your inventory is efficiently received, safely stored, and accurately managed.
Receipt & Storage
- Based on each client’s order specifications, we measure product weight & cubic dimensions
- Trained employees inspect each shipment for transportation damage and confirm counts with client purchase orders
- The receipt information is entered into WMS and confirmed electronically to each client
- Once we receive your products, they will be “pickable” within only 48 Hours (business days)
- We maintain accuracy over your inventory through bar coding, RF confirmation scans, cycle counts with client priorities, and physical inventories
- We provide accurate monitoring of inventory levels which allows our clients to optimize inventory turnaround and minimize investment