Investing in the latest technology to save time and improve accuracy has been a high priority at Harlequin since our distribution center was built in 1990. A few examples include:
- Voice-To-Pick system driven by the WMS
- Multi-shuttle storage and transport system driven by the WMS (demonstration video below)
- 50-station postal sortation line
- Multiple automatic carton erection, insertion, sealing and addressing lines
- Multiple envelope inserting lines
- In-line, short-run product manufacturing line
- Automated on-line reporting
About our Warehouse Management System
HFS has implemented the best-in-class WMS, Manhattan Associates, to manage, track and report nearly every operational activity on the warehouse floor. With WMS, inventory management is enhanced through increased accuracy, order fulfillment is faster, and reporting is current and comprehensive. The automation and efficiency of the WMS provide true cost and time savings to you, our customer!
Click to see the Dematic automated multi-shuttle storage and transport system in action!